EPIC ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DEC 25-JAN 1:
1) A special farewell to Fr. Chris Kaitapu, ss.cc., and our EPIC Community Night at St. Michael on Monday, December 26, from 5:00 PM to whenever.
2) If you haven't reserved your spot to this year's Christmas Banquet, there are still spaces left. Don't miss out on this night of 'ono food, live entertainment by Jelayne Shelton & Annette Oasay, games and prizes, a photo booth, and special presentations. CLICK HERE to reserve your tickets today!
HELP US SELL TICKETS: If you sell tickets for the Christmas Banquet, you have a choice of one of these awesome incentive prizes for every five (5) tickets you sell:
3) If you've been thinking about your vocation or are curious about what different types of vocations there are for you, then come to the Vocational Awareness Retreat Day being sponsored by the Benedictine Monastery of Hawaii on Tuesday, December 27, from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
4) Join us for our Faith Sharing at Resurrection of the Lord on Wednesday, December 28, on "Holy Innocents" with dinner at 7:00 PM. Hope to see you there for our last Faith Sharing of 2016!
5) The Women of EPIC ("WEPIC") are hosting their Christmas Gathering at the ROL Rectory this Thursday, December 29. All young women are encouraged to join them! Contact Us for more details.
6) Our young adult friends from Our Lady of Good Counsel are hosting their Christmas Celebration on Thursday, December 29. Click Here to RSVP TODAY!
7) The EPIC Food Fight is heating up and wrapping up! The FINAL DAY for donations will be Friday, December 30 (you can bring your items to the banquet where the final tallies will be done). This week's "hot items" are:
8) Order the latest official EPIC dry-fit shirt today! You can also order our original teal polo shirts as well. See the bottom of our Home page for more details.
9) VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!! Please volunteer to help remove and store the diocesan City Lights display on Monday, January 2, at 10:00 am. Lunch will be provided at St. Stephen Diocesan Center. If you are able to assist, please Contact Us today.
10) The journey has begun...join us for our next EPIC Ministry young adult retreat, "JOURNEY," on February 10-12, at the St. Anthony Retreat Center. Register by December 31st for a special early bird price. CLICK HERE for more details or to sign-up.