1) "Meet & Greet" with Deacon Wally Mitsui at our Faith Sharing on Monday, December 5. Deacon Wally and his wife, Aunty Gwen, have served at St. John Apostle & Evangelist in Mililani for many years and both have extensive ministry experience including working with youth and young adult ministry. Deacon Wally has been appointed by Bishop Larry Silva to OLS effective December 1st.
2) Join us on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, this Thursday, December 8, at 7:00 PM at St. Patrick Church in Kaimuki for the Deacon Ordination of Bro. Jeremy Sabugo, SS.CC. Bro. Jeremy is originally from St. Michael in Waialua where he was very active in various parish ministries including EPIC Ministry.
3) If you haven't reserved your spot to this year's Christmas Banquet, there are still spaces left. Get a special GROUP RATE when you buy five (5) tickets. Don't miss out on this night of 'ono food, live entertainment, games and prizes, a photo booth, and special presentations. CLICK HERE to reserve your tickets today!
4) The EPIC Food Fight is heating up! This week's "hot items" are:
- BONUS = Canned fruits/vegetables
- BOMBS = Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, or other dry pasta mixes
5) THANK YOU to everyone who helped with our Adopt a Family project. If you haven't turned in your donations, please do so as soon as possible. CLICK HERE to see the sign-up list. Contact Us if you have any questions.
6) Order the latest official EPIC dry-fit shirt today! You can also order our original teal polo shirts as well. See the bottom of our Home page for more details.
7) The journey has begun...join us for our next EPIC Ministry young adult retreat, "JOURNEY," on February 10-12, at the St. Anthony Retreat Center. Register by December 31st for a special early bird price. CLICK HERE for more details or to sign-up.