EPIC ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DEC 18-DEC 24:
1) We enter into the final week of Advent which means Christmas is just days away! Join us at our Faith Sharing on Monday, December 19, at 7:00 PM at Our Lady of Sorrows. Using the readings as our guide, we will be looking at the Nativity of the Lord with hopefully new eyes and a deeper reflection on the "reason for the season".
2) If you haven't reserved your spot to this year's Christmas Banquet, there are still spaces left. Use promo code "4ADVENT" for a $5.00 discount until Monday, December 19 (online only), or get a special GROUP RATE when you buy five (5) tickets until Friday, December 23. Don't miss out on this night of 'ono food, live entertainment by Jelayne Shelton & Annette Oasay, games and prizes, a photo booth, and special presentations. CLICK HERE to reserve your tickets today!
HELP US SELL TICKETS: If you sell tickets for the Christmas Banquet, you have a choice of one of these awesome incentive prizes for every five (5) tickets you sell:
3) The EPIC Food Fight is heating up! This week's "hot items" are:
4) Order the latest official EPIC dry-fit shirt today! You can also order our original teal polo shirts as well. See the bottom of our Home page for more details.
5) VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!! Please volunteer to help remove and store the diocesan City Lights display on Monday, January 2, at 10:00 am. Lunch will be provided at St. Stephen Diocesan Center. If you are able to assist, please Contact Us today.
6) The journey has begun...join us for our next EPIC Ministry young adult retreat, "JOURNEY," on February 10-12, at the St. Anthony Retreat Center. Register by December 31st for a special early bird price. CLICK HERE for more details or to sign-up.